施法 [[A]] 姿势施展，[[A]] 语言施展
距离 30尺；目标 一个1 Bulk或更轻的物体 或 范围4个相邻的5尺方格
· 指定范围 该范围内固定表面覆盖一层油脂，每个生物站在上面的生物须尝试一次特技或反射检定对抗你的法术DC，否则倒地。之后进入该范围的生物也必须尝试用以平衡的特技检定。使用“快步Step”的生物不需要进行检定或豁免。
· 指定物体 如果你在一个无主物体上施放该法术，那些试图拾取物体的人必须通过一次对抗你的法术DC的特技检定。如果你指定了一个有主的物体，持有该物体的生物必须尝试一次特技检定。若失败，持用者或装备者在任何攻击检定或涉及使用该物体的任何检定上获得-2环境减值；大失败时，持用者或装备者掉落该物体。它会落在GM选择的相邻的方格中。如果物体是被穿戴着的，穿戴者在防止被擒抱或猛推时获得+2环境加值。
NEW RULES—PROFICIENCIES AND DCS
As of Update 1.3, the math for proficiencies and skill DCs
has changed. We’ve received frequent feedback that trained
and better characters weren’t far enough ahead of untrained
characters, so we’re making the untrained value equal to your
level minus 4 instead of your level minus 2. This will definitely
create a more noticeable difference at 1st level. We want to
see whether it feels more natural than the previous value, and
whether it causes a major difference in the way people allocate
their skill increases.
We’re also correcting some issues with the table of DCs,
along with DCs in Doomsday Dawn (which you can find later
in this document). Characters’ rates of success were too flat
across levels, even for characters who were putting lots of
effort into getting better. Now, they’ll get much better against
DCs of their level over time. The DCs started out a bit too low,
and scaled up to be too high at higher levels. The names of the
categories of DC have also changed, since their challenge level
is no longer analogous to the terms used to describe encounter
challenge. Lastly, we’ve also introduced a simpler guideline
for setting the DC of tasks when it really only matters if one
person in the group succeeds (such as when everyone in the
party searches the same area by rolling Perception): in such a
situation, increase the DC by 4.
U ntrained t ext
In any location where it appears, change the value of the
untrained proficiency rank to your level minus 4.
S kill dC t erminology
In any location where they appear, change the skill difficulty
categories from trivial to easy, low to medium, high to hard,
severe to incredible, and extreme to ultimate. The “trivial”
column on Table 10–3 (page 338) should keep that name.
S pell and a bility C hangeS
To go along with this change, we’re updating some spells
and abilities that required certain skills to overcome so that
untrained characters aren’t totally stuck in situations where
they weren’t intended to be.
• Page 102—In Tangled Forest Stance, in the second
paragraph, change “Acrobatics check” to “Reflex save” and
in the parentheses, add “, and you can choose to allow the
enemy to move if you prefer”.
• Page 171—In Specialty Crafting, in the second sentence,
change “+2 circumstance bonus” to “+1 circumstance
bonus”. After that sentence, add “If you have master
proficiency in Crafting, this bonus increases to +2.”
• Page 173—In Virtuosic Performer, in the second sentence,
change “+2 circumstance bonus” to “+1 circumstance
bonus”. After that sentence, add “If you have master
proficiency in Performance, this bonus increases to +2.”
• Page 228—In the grease spell, change the Target an Area
entry to “Any solid ground in the area is covered with grease.
Each creature standing on the greasy surface must succeed
at a Reflex save or an Acrobatics check to Maintain Balance
against your spell DC or fall prone. Creatures moving onto
the greasy surface during the spell’s duration must also
attempt an Acrobatics check to Balance. A creature that
takes a Step doesn’t have to attempt a check or save.”.
• Page 237—In the maze spell, in the second sentence, change
“Survival check” to “Survival check or Perception check”. In
the second paragraph, change “Survival check” to “Survival
check or Perception check”.
• Page 272—In the web spell that continues from the previous
page, in the second paragraph, change “Athletics check” to
“Athletics check or Reflex save”. Change the Success entry
to “The creature is unaffected. If it used an Athletics check,
it clears the web from every square it leaves after leaving the
square.” Change the Critical Success entry to “As success,
and it doesn’t need to attempt further saving throws against
the web this turn.” In the Failure entry, change “saving
throws” to “Athletics checks or saving throws”.
In the Difficulty Classes section on page 336–337, replace the
Adjusting the Chance of Success section and Table 10–2: Skill
DCs by Level and Difficulty.
a djUSting the C hanCe of S UCCeSS
When creating challenges at the PCs’ level, use the following
guidelines to determine what degree of difficulty is a good fit.
Then consult Table 10–2: Skill DCs by Level and Difficulty
to determine the appropriate DC. The table’s Level column
indicates the task level, while the subsequent columns present
DCs for each difficulty. You’ll most often use the hard DC,
but various environmental and situational circumstances can
adjust the DC to a higher or lower category, as described later.
The DC numbers on this table are to determine whether a
single character can succeed or fail at a task. Sometimes, you’ll
have a check that the entire party can roll against, with no
real complications that would happen on a critical failure,
and where only one person really needs to succeed (such as a
Perception check when everyone is searching the same area). If
you want the whole party to face the same degree of difficulty
in a case like this, simply increase the DC by 4.
An easy DC represents a minor speed bump for a group of
the indicated level. The DC is so low that even the least skilled
character of that level with a low score for the associated
ability has around a 50% chance to succeed. These are good
DCs for when a task is going to be rote for the more skilled
members of the party. You can usually skip rolling and assume
the characters succeed against easy DCs unless it’s necessary
for everybody to try the check.
A medium DC provides little challenge for highly skilled
characters and a decent chance to succeed for low-skilled
characters who don’t have a good proficiency or a high ability
score. This DC is good to use when each PC will attempt the
check and when it matters how many PCs succeed or fail.
Except at low levels, a medium DC will be a challenge only
for characters who aren’t keeping up with the skill. Easy DCs
become easier and easier for characters who have invested in
the skill to succeed over time.
A hard skill DC, the most common in the game, represents
something that an average commoner might not try but that
adventurers attempt frequently. This DC challenges even
characters who have strongly focused on the skill and can
often be overcome by a character who has increased their
modifier or proficiency rank. A character who’s really strong
in the skill starts at around a 50% chance of succeeding but
ends up almost certain to succeed at higher levels.
An incredible skill DC represents a task requiring exceptional
effort and luck: one that even adventurers don’t encounter that
often. It’s a significant challenge for a highly skilled character
at all levels, though incredible DCs do become somewhat easier
to succeed at when those characters have reached a high level.
An ultimate skill DC is reserved for only the greatest of
impediments. It’s so hard that even the best possible character
succeeds only about half the time, though assistance from allies
can improve this chance. Characters with less training have a
far lower chance of success, and will critically fail much of the
time. You should avoid using ultimate DCs if a failed check
results in death, massive harm, or other dire consequences.
As of Update 1.1, we’ve introduced a new set of rules for dropping to 0 Hit Points to address several issues with the system as initially printed. The intent of this iteration is to simplify the system and the tracking involved, remove the confusion people had when they were dying but conscious, and get people back into the fight more consistently by removing the recovery roll for unconscious characters. This is a first step in changing these rules. We will take additional steps as needed to perfect the system.
The primary dying system replacement overwrites the sections on pages 295–296. More rules that are affected by this change appear under Conditions, Administer First Aid, and Other Changes.
Getting KnocKed out
When you’re reduced to 0 Hit Points, you get knocked out. When this happens, you are subject to the following effects:
• You fall unconscious (you gain the unconscious condition).
• You immediately move your initiative position to directly before the current initiative position. If a creature knocked you out, for instance, your next turn would come immediately before that creature’s turn.
• If the damage came from a lethal source, you gain the dying 1 condition. If the effect that knocked you out was a critical success from the attacker or the result of your critical failure, you gain the dying 2 condition instead. If the damage came from a nonlethal attack or effect, you don’t gain the dying condition, but you are still unconscious with 0 Hit Points.
恢復豁免檢定（Recovery Saving Throws）
The GM sets the DC of your recovery saving throw when you’re knocked out. This DC is equal to the DC of the spell or ability that dropped you plus your current dying value. If damage that reduced you to 0 Hit Points came from something that doesn’t have a DC, such as an attack roll, use the attacker’s class DC. Though a class DC usually includes the key ability modifier for a character’s class, the GM might sometimes decide a different ability score is appropriate; for example, a wizard’s class DC usually uses Intelligence, but if he knocks someone out with his staff, the DC might use Strength or Dexterity. For monsters, the GM will use a high difficulty skill DC of the monster’s level (see page 336). Always use the recovery DC determined at the time you were knocked out—if the attacker’s DC changes later, your recovery save DC doesn’t retroactively change to match.
Taking Damage while Dying
If you take damage while you’re already unconscious, apply the same effects as if you had been knocked out by that damage, except you don’t move your initiative position. If you were already dying and the recovery save DC for the new damage is higher than your current recovery save DC, start using the higher DC.
You can spend 1 Hero Point (see page 300) when your dying value would increase to return to 1 Hit Point, no matter how close to death you are. As normal, when you return to 1 HP you lose the dying condition and become conscious and slowed.
When you’re reduced to 0 Hit Points, you fall unconscious. You lose any remaining actions and reactions, and while unconscious, you don’t regain your actions and reaction each turn. If you return to consciousness, you’ll need to wait until the start of your turn to get your actions and reaction again. If you return to 1 Hit Point or more, you become conscious. As noted before, if you had the dying condition, you are slowed on your first turn after regaining consciousness. If you did not have the dying condition when you regain consciousness, you aren’t slowed.
When you’re unconscious and at 0 HP but no longer dying, you naturally return to 1 HP and awaken after sufficient time passes. The GM determines how long you remain unconscious, from at least 10 minutes to several hours.
Change the dying and unconscious conditions as follows on pages 296, 321, and 324.
你血流滿地，或因為其他原因已經半死不活。瀕死狀態總是包含一個值，而一旦該值到達4，你就死了。如果你正處於瀕死，你必須在你的回合開始時嘗試進行恢復豁免檢定（recovery saving throw），以此決定你的狀況會好轉還是惡化。若你有1點或更多HP，你將失去瀕死狀態。恢復豁免檢定，以及當你在瀕死時回復HP會發生什麼事情，前頭已有描述。
你暈過去了。你無法行動，而且你在AC上還承受–4狀態減值，同時承受目盲、耳聾以及措手不及狀態。獲得此狀態時，你會倒地並丟掉手上正在持用或持有的物品，除非該效果特別註明或GM判斷你的姿勢不會導致物品掉落。如果你的HP回到1點或更多，你就會恢復意識。如果你恢復意識時正處於瀕死狀態，你會被緩慢1輪，緩慢值等同於你回到1 HP前所處的瀕死值。而若你仍處於失去意識但不再處於瀕死狀態時，那麼過了一段時間後，你會恢復到1 HP並自然甦醒。你失去意識的時間長短由GM決定，最少10分鐘，但也有長至數小時的。
Administer First A id
Replace the Administer First Aid action on page 152 with this revised one. The significant changes are that the creature remains at 0 HP (now that you can be at 0 HP and not be dying) and that the DC is now the same as that of the recovery save.
【A】 ADMINISTER FIRST AID
Requirements You must have healer’s tools (see page 186).
You perform first aid on an adjacent creature that is at 0 Hit Points
in an attempt to stabilize it. You can also perform first aid on an adjacent
creature that is taking persistent bleed damage. To stabilize a dying
creature, the DC is equal to the creature’s recovery save DC; to stem blood
loss, the DC is 15. If a creature is both dying and bleeding, choose which
effect you’re trying to treat each time you roll. You can Administer First
Aid again to attempt to remedy the other effect.
Success The creature at 0 Hit Points loses the dying condition (but
remains unconscious), or you end the persistent bleed damage
(see page 323).
Critical Failure The creature with 0 Hit Points has its dying condition
increased by 1. A creature with persistent bleed damage takes
damage equal to the amount of its persistent bleed damage.重要更新（Critical Updates）
- 第31页—In the goblin’s Very Sneaky feat, replace the entire second paragraph with “In addition, as long as you continue to use Sneak actions and succeed at your Stealth check, you don’t become seen if you don’t have concealment or cover at the end of the Sneak action, as long as you have cover or concealment at the end of your turn.”
- 第38页—In the introduction, after the third sentence, add “You don’t need to meet the prerequisites of the skill feat gained from your background.”
- 第43页—在职业章节中，熟练（Proficiencies）部份第二段的结尾处，加上「所有职业皆在未着甲防御（unarmored defense）上受训」。
- 第45页—For the alchemist, in the Proficiencies section of the sidebar, under Skills, change “2” to “3”. In Advanced Alchemy, in the third sentence, remove “common”.
- 第46页—In the alchemist’s Quick Alchemy action, change “common alchemical item” to “alchemical item in your formula book”. In the Formula Book section, change “The formula book contains formulas for your choice of 4 common 1st-level alchemical items.” to “The formula book contains the formulas you gained from Alchemical Crafting.”
- 第46页— In the Formula Book section, change “The formula book contains formulas for your choice of 4 common 1st-level alchemical items.” to “The formula book contains the formulas for four common 1st-level alchemical items of your choice, in addition to those you gained from Alchemical Crafting.”
- 第152页—Replace Administer First Aid with the new version found in New Rules Update—Dying.
- 第158页—In the Sneak action of the Stealth skill, in the third paragraph, in the first sentence, change “at any time during your movement” to “at the end of the Sneak action”. After the third sentence, add the following: “If you succeed at your Stealth check and then attempt to Strike a creature, the creature remains flat-footed against that attack, and then you become seen.” Remove the last sentence of that paragraph.
- 第163页—In Additional Lore, change “5th” to “7th” and “13th” to “15th”.
- 第181页—In the Spells chapter, in the Spell Attacks section, in the second paragraph, at the beginning of the fifth sentence, add “You add your Strength or Dexterity modifier to these attacks as normal, and”
- 第259页—In the stabilize spell, change the description to “The soft glow of positive energy shuts death’s door. The target loses the dying condition, though it remains unconscious at 0 Hit Points.” Also, remove that spell’s Heightened entry.
- 第294页—In Nonlethal Attacks, in the second paragraph’s first sentence, change “calculate your attack roll result as if you were untrained with the weapon.” to “you take a –2
circumstance penalty to the attack roll.”
- 第295–296页—Replace the dying rules and conditions as indicated in New Rules Update—Dying.
- 第300页—In Spending 1 Hero Point, change everything after “spend 1 Hero Point to” to “return to 1 Hit Point. As normal for gaining HP when dying, you lose the dying
condition, become conscious, and are slowed for 1 round.”
- 第304页—In Turns, in Step 1: Start Your Turn, in the third bullet point, delete “or unconscious.”
- 第315页—In Drowning in Suffocation, in the second paragraph, in the final sentence, change “return to 1 HP and are unconscious” to “remain unconscious”.
- 第307页—In Basic Actions, in Drop, before the period at the end of the first sentence, add “or release your grip from one hand while continuing to hold it in the other”.
- 第321页—Replace the dying condition as indicated in New Rules Update—Dying.
- 第324页—Replace the unconscious condition as indicated in New Rules Update—Dying.
DOOMSDAY DAWN UPDATES
- 第48页—In the alchemist’s Efficient Alchemy feat, in the third sentence, change “four” to “eight” and “two” to “four”.
- 第49页—In the alchemist’s Debilitating Bomb feat, change the trigger to “You craft an alchemical bomb using the Quick Alchemy action.” In Feral Mutagen, in the description, change all instances of “feral mutagen” to “bestial mutagen”.
- 第50页—In the Sticky Bomb feat, change the trigger to “You craft an alchemical bomb using the Quick Alchemy action.”
- 第73页—In Table 3–10: Domains, in the Might domain, change “Enduring strength” to “Enduring might”.
- 第88页—In Weapon Specialization, in the second paragraph, delete the last sentence.
- 第89页—In the sidebar, in Stance, in the second sentence, after “enter” add “or be in”.
- 第94页—In Improved Dueling Riposte, replace the last sentence with “You can use this extra reaction even if you are not benefiting from Dueling Parry.”
- 第95页—In Improved Twin Riposte, replace the last sentence with “You can use this extra reaction even if you are not benefiting from Twin Parry.”
- 第97页—In Powerful Fist, change “use your normal proficiency” to “don’t take the –2 circumstance penalty”.
- 第99页—In Ki Strike, at the end of the third sentence, add “, which you can cast at a cost of 1 Spell Point”. In the second paragraph, change “When you use Ki Strike” to “When you select Ki Strike”.
- 第99页—In the sidebar, in Stance, in the second sentence, after “enter” add “or be in”.
- 第106页—In the first bullet point in the Paladin’s Code, at the end, add “, and you must never perform acts anathema to your deity.” Under Champion Powers, in the second paragraph’s fourth sentence, change “rounded down” to “rounded up”.
- 第108页—In the paladin’s Warded Touch feat, just before the final period, add, “, and you can cast it and deliver your touch with a hand holding a weapon or shield.”
- 第121页—In the rogue’s Trap Finder feat, in the third sentence, change “you still get a check to find traps if you are trained or better in Stealth.” to “you get a check to find traps that require a minimum proficiency rank in Perception. You still need to meet the proficiency rank requirement in order to find the trap.”
- 第125页—In the rogue’s Perfect Distraction feat, at the end, add “Once you use Perfect Distraction, you need to take 1 minute to set up another distraction before you can use this feat again.” In Reactive Distraction, in the trigger, at the end add “You must have a Perfect Distraction ready to use.”
- 第138页—In Universalist Wizards, in the second sentence, change “per each” to “to recall a spell of each”
- 第139页—In Hand of the Apprentice, at the end of the first sentence, add “, which you can cast at a cost of 1 Spell Point”.
- 第170页—In Recognize Spell, replace the Trigger entry and the description with the following.
Trigger A creature casts a spell within line of sight of you that you don’t have prepared or in your spell repertoire, or a trap or similar inanimate object triggers and casts such a spell. You must be aware the creature is casting the spell or the trap is triggering.
If the spell is a common spell of level 2 or lower and you are trained in the appropriate skill for the spell’s tradition, you automatically identify it. The spell level you automatically identify increases to 4 if you’re an expert, 6 if you’re a master, or 10 if you’re legendary. Otherwise, the GM rolls a secret Arcana, Nature, Occultism, or Religion check, whichever corresponds to the tradition of the spell being cast. If you’re untrained in the skill, you can’t get a better result than failure. The DC of the check is 10 plus triple the level of the spell. The DC for an uncommon spell is usually 2 higher than for a common spell, and the DC for a rare spell is usually 5 higher.
- 第180页—在表格6–5的混种剑（bastard sword）部分的伤害条目处，将「1d8 P」改为「1d8 S」。
- 第195页—In Polymorph, just before the last sentence, add “Any new Strikes specifically granted by a polymorph effect are magical.”
- 第195页—In Casting Spells, at the end of the first paragraph, add “Whenever you Cast a Spell, your spellcasting creates visual manifestations of the gathering magic, although feats such as Conceal Spell (page 131 and 139) and Melodious Spell (page 67) can help hide such manifestations or otherwise prevent observers from noticing that you are casting.”
- 第197页—In the Spells chapter, just before the Dispelling section, add a new section called Identifying Spells that reads “Sometimes you need to identify a spell, especially if its effects are not obvious right away. If you notice a spell being cast or see the manifestations from its casting and you have prepared that spell or have it in your repertoire, you automatically know what the spell is, including the level to which it is heightened. Otherwise, you must spend an action on your turn to attempt to identify the spell using Recall Knowledge, or can use the Recognize Spell feat (see page 170) to attempt to identify the spell using a reaction.”
- 第212页—In the counter performance spell, replace the comma between the two casting reactions with an “or”.
- 第217页—In the divine decree spell, in the fourth sentence, remove “of that alignment”.
- 第284页—In Animal Companions, in both Nimble and Savage Companion, at the end, add “Its attacks are magical.”
- 第287页—In Familiar Abilities, add “Burrow Speed of 5 feet, allowing it to dig a Tiny hole” and “Can use up to two of its limbs to take manipulate actions as if they were hands”.
- 第287页—In Master Abilities, change the second ability to read “You gain one additional spell slot at least 3 levels lower than your highest-level spell slot; you must be able to cast
level 4 spells using spell slots to select this master ability.”
- 第375页—In the shock property rune, change the greater entry to “On a critical hit, the initial target also takes 2d6 persistent electricity damage, and the additional creatures take 2d6 electricity damage. Electricity damage dealt by this weapon (including the persistent electricity damage) ignores the targets’ electricity resistance.
- 第382页—In the bag of holding item, remove the Activation entry. At the end of the first paragraph, add “You can use Interact actions to retrieve or stow items from a bag of holding just like using any other sack.”
- 第419页— In the sidebar, in Stance, in the second sentence, after “enter”, add “or be in”.
These changes apply to the playtest adventure, Doomsday Dawn. Beware of spoilers if you plan to play that adventure! These updates should be read by GMs who are planning to run Doomsday Dawn.
- 第16页—In the treasure section, in the third paragraph, in the second paragraph, change “wand of produce flame ” to “wand of burning hands”.
- 第31页—In the touch of corruption spell, change the Target entry to “one living creature or one willing undead creature”.
- 第70页—Change the scale of the map to “1 square = 10 feet”.